- The Insurance Company, including the Adjuster, is paid to do one thing: Pay as little on your claim as possible; and close your claim as quickly as possible.
- The Insurance Company already has lawyers on staff or on call to advise the adjusters how to reduce the cost and time of your claim.
- You have access to excellent, top-of-the-line attorneys who will take your claim on a Contingent Fee Basis – meaning you only pay lawyers fees if you collect except for litigation costs that you authorize.
- Your claim can be closed without you agreeing, without you being aware of it, and without you signing a check or any other document.
- Your authorized treating Doctor has been selected by the insurance company and the employer for a reason. The Doctor has been chosen, and will be evaluated later, for how quickly you are discharged from medical care, how expensive the medical care is, and how quickly you are returned back to work.
The law governing what benefits you receive – and how much – is extremely complicated and detailed. It is critical for you to talk with our office so that you have an experienced lawyer working hard to make sure you get the benefits you deserve. Call us today or click HERE to contact us for your FREE CONSULTATION to see how we can help you.